Processing Standards Committee
The remit of the Processing Standards Committee is to develop and keep under review our food processing standards and to deal with issues referred to the committee from licensees, Soil Association members, the public and Soil Association Certification Ltd. We aim to have a representative spread of appropriate expertise on the Committee together with consumer and public interest representatives.
Committee members as at February 2016:
- Benjamin Dent: Food policy and business researcher (Chair)
- Callum Devine: Technical Manager, Nicholas & Harris
- Veryan Bliss: Technical & Commercial Director, Suncrop Ltd
- Stephen Stones: Head of Technical, Organix
- Benjamin Lewis: Nutrition Director, Pulsin Ltd.
- Tim Appleton: Sustainability & Technical Compliance Manager, Duchy Originals
- Catherine Scoones: Lay member