Health Products Standards Committee
The Health Products Standards Committee meets around two to three times per year. We aim to have a wide and representative spread of appropriate expertise on the committee together with consumer and public interest representatives. The Health Products Standards Committee's remit is to develop and keep under review our standards for health and beauty care products and to deal with any relevant issues referred to the committee from licensees, Soil Association members, the public or Soil Association Certification.
Current committee members and their expertise:
- Mike Brook, Chair: Organic Herb Trading Company
- Katie Beckett: Phytotrade Africa
- Dharmini Dhushyanthan: Product development expert
- Romy Fraser: Trill farm
- Eleanor Gallia: Medical herbalist
- Pauline Hili: Natural Products Factory
- Jan Kushmirek: Consultant
- Helen Lynn: Consultant
- Peter Roberts: Consultant
- Ian Taylor: Green People
- Abi Weeds: Essential Care
This page will be updated as consultations/amendments to health products standards arise.
For more information, contact Jenny Collins on email@example.com or 0117 314 5178.