Catering Mark Standards Committee
The Catering Mark Standards Committee meets two to three times each year. We aim to have a wide and representative spread of appropriate expertise on the Committee together with consumer and public interest representatives. The Catering Mark Standards Committee's remit is to develop and keep under review our Catering Mark Standards and to deal with any relevant issues referred to the Committee from licensees, Soil Association members, the public or Soil Association Certification.
Current committee members:
- Rebecca Speight, (Chair), The Woodland Trust
- Mark Davies, ISS Caterhouse
- Julia Dowsett, London Borough of Enfield
- Mia Fernyhough, RSPCA
- Robin Gourlay, East Ayrshire Council
- Jeanette Orrey, Soil Association School Meals Policy Advisor
- Fiona Richmond, Scotland Food & Drink
- Geetie Singh, Duke of Cambridge
- Roberta Sonnino, School of City and Regional Planning, Cardiff University
- Tracey Sutherland, HC-One care homes
- Vanessa Warn, Little Green Rascals Nursery
- Stephanie Wood, School Food Matters
Please contact Isabel Griffiths, Standards Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or Jen Collins email@example.com for more details about this committee.