Processor technical group
The processor technical group concentrates on technical and certification issues with five key objectives:
- to represent the technical interests of all processor licensees
- to bring technical issues related to processor certification to Soil Association Certification
- to act as a route to inform and consult our processor licensees on technical issues
- to refer matters for debate at the Soil Association Council, Standards Board and Organic Trade Group
- to interface with other organisations to represent the interests of Soil Association licensees
This group of industry experts is run by our technical manager Rachel Harrison.
Current members are Richard Lawrey of Clipper Teas, Daniel Parr of Clipper Teas, Geoff Smith of Yeo Valley, Helen Williams of Trafalgar Fisheries, Peter Purves of Lloyd Maunder, Karina Pearson of Green and Blacks, Steve Stones of Organix Brands and Robert Hardy from Earthoil Plantations, Katie Lea of Rachel's Organic, Rob Nugent of Direct Table, Simon Law of 2 Sisters and Jon Green of Riverford
We are currently looking for new members. If you are interested in joining the group email us at email@example.com
or call 0117 314 5125.