Together we have the potential to reach hundreds of thousands of organic consumers with our key campaign messages. You can help build the organic movement and strengthen the case for organic food and farming by encouraging your customers to get involved in our campaigns.
Keep Britain Buzzing
The Soil Association is campaigning to help save the bees and keep Britain buzzing. We want to see a ban on all neonicotinoid pesticides. We want to raise awareness that organic farming is good for bees because it doesn’t rely on pesticides. You can communicate your commitment to bee-friendly organic farming and help save the bees by downloading our Keep Britain Buzzing toolkit today.
The toolkit includes banners to host on your website (in a variety of sizes), images to use on social media, text to use on your website and in e-newsletters, and see below for instructions on how to make the most of this opportunity to ensure you customers know organic food and farming is the bee-friendly choice.
Connecting with the campaign on social media
Start by following us on Facebook and Twitter
Now you will receive campaign updates via social media, which you can retweet and repost. It’s more powerful for your followers if you tell them your personal reasons for supporting the campaign but if you’d prefer to use ours here are some ready-made Tweets and Facebook posts.
- #SavetheBees support @SoilAssociation #KeepBritainBuzzing campaign and get free bee-friendly seeds + campaign badge bit.ly/TCxu0O
- #Save the Bees & #KeepBritainBuzzing and get a packet of bee-friendly seeds (and a badge!) from our friends @SoilAssociation bit.ly/TCxu0O
- Organic farming is good for bees beecause it doesn’t rely on pesticides choose #organic and #KeepBritainBuzzing bit.ly/TCxu0O
- Don’t worry bee happy #organic farming is bee-friendly farming choose #organic and #KeepBritainBuzzing bit.ly/TCxu0O
TIP: link all your images, web banners, tweets and facebooks to www.soilassociation.org/keepbritainbuzzing.
- Britain’s bees are in trouble and the Soil Association needs your help to Keep Britain Buzzing! Support the campaign to ban all neonicotinoid pesticides and promote bee-friendly organic farming and they'll send you a campaign badge & free bee-friendly organic seeds to plant http://bit.ly/VjACQF
TIP: Images work really well on Facebook, so try uploading any of the images from the toolkit directly to your page and including a link to the Keep Britain Buzzing page in the comment box.