Corporate membership scheme
We are the UK’s leading environmental charity dedicated to creating a better world through sustainable organic principles. Although we are a charity, we are also a not for profit certification body currently certifiying over 80% of the food market worth in excess of £2 billion.
We have huge, ethical consumer recognition through this work, we create a great deal of positive PR around the benefits of organic and sustainable choices and have high profile support from such individuals as HRH Prince Charles, Monty Don, Rosie Boycott and Lord Adair Turner.
We are uniquely placed as the only UK organisation with a practical, consumer driven approach to providing solutions to many CSR issues.
We are particularly looking to partner with organisations that have a strong interest in food, the health of their workforce and reducing their environmental impact.
Soil Association Business Circle
Our 'Business Circle' corporate membership scheme allows businesses to demonstrate a close, publicly acknowledged link with our work, whilst receiving an excellent benefits package for staff and business alike.
The scheme is for companies and organisations that share the vision of a sustainable organic future and want to engage in a mutually beneficial relationship that demonstrates a clear commitment to the environment and human health. Joining this scheme can also mean:
- corporate social responsibility objectives covering climate change, food security, resource scarcity, public health, wildlife and sustainability can be met
- advice and support on food policy and food sourcing for your business
- local social and community involvement with farms and schools
- high level networking opportunities
- a comprehensive range of benefits for your staff
More more information, contact our development team on 0117 314 5000