Terms and conditions
Organic September competition - win a year's electricity with Good Energy
- To enter you must visit www.soilassociation.org/win during Organic September 2014 and tell us about an organic product you've bought and your contact details. No proof of purchase is necessary
- The competition opens at 10:00 Monday 1 September, 2014 and closes at 17:00 Tuesday 30 September, 2014
- The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over only (excluding Northern Ireland where Good Energy do not supply electricity)
- Only one entry per household. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed
- The winner will be selected at random
- There is one prize, consisting of a year’s electricity up to the value of £550 supplied to a domestic customer by Good Energy ltd. The prize will be given in the form of £550 credit on the winner’s electricity bill
- There is no cash alternative to the prize
- This competition is not open to Soil Association employees, trustees and their immediate family or employees of Good Energy Group or any of its subsidiaries, and immediate family members
- The prize winner agrees to take part in any post-competition publicity. The winner’s name might be displayed on the website and any related public relations material
- Entrants may opt in to hear from the Soil Association and/or Good Energy, the competition sponsors. The Soil Association and Good Energy will not share personal details with any third party
- The winner will be notified 15 October, 2014 by email. If the Soil Association is unable to make contact with the winner by 15 November 2014, another winner will be selected at random
- In order to claim the prize, the winner will need to switch their electricity supply to Good Energy or be an existing Good Energy customer
- In the unlikely event of the prize (or one or more constituent elements) not being available, Good Energy and the Soil Association reserve the right to provide a similar prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable. There are no substitutes or cash alternatives offered for any of the prizes
- By entering the competition, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these rules.
E-news Question Time - Organic September special
- To qualify you must email email@example.com with your answer within 14 days of receiving the email
- The competition is open from the time you receive the email
- The competition is only open to UK residents
- Only one entry per household and only one prize per winner (previous winners of the book will not be eligible to win it again during Organic September)
- The winner will be selected at random by a the Soil Association
- There will be a competition in each of the four Organic September e-newsletters to win a copy of A Modern Way to Eat by Anna Jones, one prize per competition
- The prize(s) will be despatched by the Membership team one week after the following e-newsletter has been sent
- There is no cash alternative to the prize
- This competition is not open to Soil Association staff, trustees and their immediate family
- The winner of this competition is at the Soil Association’s discretion
- Entrants data will not be shared with anyone
- Closing date is 14 days after receiving the email.
Terms and conditions relating to the ordering and payment of Membership of the Soil Association:
- Membership packs are delivered within 10 working days of receipt of order.
- No refunds can be made on membership subscriptions and donations.
2014 Organic Awards online voting - prize draw
- This offer is only available to UK residents.
- Employees of companies nominated as a finalist for the Organic Awards cannot vote in the awards.
- Employees of the Soil Association can vote in the awards, but are ineligible to enter the prize draw.
- Only those who enter their contact details when submitting the nomination form will be entered for the prize draw.
- The deadline for making nominations is 30 September 2014. Prize draw winners will be selected and informed during the week commencing 1 October.
- Consumers can submit a vote in every category, but can only vote once in each category; however only one prize draw entry will be made per person
- The Soil Association takes no responsibility for any prizes going astray, getting damaged in the post or arriving later than expected due to industrial action or any other circumstances beyond our control.
- No cash alternative of any kind or replacement will be made.
- We reserve the right to change the prizes on offer at any time. Please check the website for updates on the prizes on offer.
'Stuffed' book offer
- This offer is available to UK residents who take out a new membership via the Soil Association website
- The offer is only available to those who join by direct debit with a minimum payment of £5 per month
- The offer does not apply to annual memberships taken out with a credit/debit card
- Your copy of ‘Stuffed’ will be sent out along with your membership pack within 28 days from the day you joined
- Only one offer per household
- The Soil Association takes no responsibility for any packages going astray, getting damaged in the post or arriving later than expected due to industrial action or any other circumstances beyond our control
- No cash alternative or any kind of replacement will be made
- This offer is only available for addresses within the UK
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other Soil Association membership offers
- Additional purchases of 'Stuffed' can be made via our shop.
Find out more