Grow Forth Local Food Summit
16 March 2013 10:00 - 16 March 2013 14:00
Alloa Town Hall, Alloa, FK10 1AB
Grow Forth's annual local food summit is back for seconds! An event "for everyone interested in local, sustainable food... whether you want to buy it, eat it, sell it, cook it or simply savour it", the programme for the day will include:
• Laura Stewart Director of the Soil Association Scotland as keynote speaker
• Opportunities for networking
• Interactive stalls to visit
• An opportunity to be instrumental in the development of the Grow Forth Network and online community map
• Grow Forth will be encouraging folks to sign up to free Grow Forth membership to create a collective voice for the local food movement in the Forth Valley
• A tasty local lunch
The event is being organised by Forth Environment Link, with sponsorship from the Co-operative Membership Community Fund. Grow Forth is hosted by Forth Environment Link and is supported by Stirling Council and NHS Forth Valley. An advisory group helps to shape Grow Forth's work.
How to book
To book your place please complete this online form.
If you have any problems with completing the form or wish to speak to someone about the event, please contact Emily Harvey, Event Co-ordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01786 449215 or mobile at 07545247489.
In advance of the event, Grow Forth are collating information from their Grow Forth Local Food surve, which will help inform the network development.
Complete the Grow Forth Survey here.