Head Vegetable Gardener
29 August 2012
Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons, Oxfordshire
We are currently looking for a Head Vegetable Gardener to join the team at Le Manoir. This position has total responsibility for the high standards of the vegetable garden, meeting the criteria set by the Soil Association and assisting the Head Gardener in the smooth running of the gardens department.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for growing edibles and a genuine interest in how the edibles are used. Experience in vegetable growing and research and record keeping skills are a necessity. The successful applicant will possess excellent organisation, planning and communication skills, high standards and exceptional attention to detail.
Our people have a unique passion for delivering excellence to the highest standard. We look for people who aspire to learn new skills, are loyal, committed and wish to grow and develop within an inspiring culture. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a driven and passionate team focused on providing a quality experience. Visit www.manoir.com to find out more.
Learning and Development
All employees receive a full training programme when they start including cross training in other departments and the opportunity to grow within the team.
The benefits of working at Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons include:
The benefits of working at Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons include
- 28 holiday days, additional holiday days depending on length of service and a day off on your birthday
- A variety of staff discounts available at Relais & Chateaux and Orient Express
- Staff discounts at Le Manoir and friends and family rates
- A guest experience after one year of service and every year thereafter
- Loyalty and recognition awards and special occasion gifts
- Excellent staff incentive programmes
- Meals provided on duty
- Uniform provided
- Eligibility to join the contributory company pension scheme after six months service
- Eligibility to join the childcare voucher scheme
- Quarterly staff parties and social events
To apply, please contact the Human Resources department on 01844 277207 or send your CV to email@example.com
In line with requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility to work will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.