The project is a crucial part of the Future Growers apprenticeship and the chance to really delve deeply into a subject that interests you.
Here are some examples of projects written by apprentices:
- Setting up a wormery on an organic farm, Kate Collyns [pdf, 490kb]
- The flower patch, Kate Colwell [pdf, 10.3mb]
- Creating a new salad garden, Eleanor Fairbrother [pdf, 1.3mb]
- Salad leaf production, India Masson-Taylor [pdf, 952kb]
- Fancy a pint – micro-dairy feasibility study, Megan Goodwin [pdf, 2.1mb]
- Leek moth, Kate Dunn [pdf, 324kb]