Who has the Catering Mark in Scotland?
Gold Award Holders
- East Ayrshire Council has the Gold Catering Mark for their primary school meals service which serves around 5,000 meals per day across 37 primary schools
- North Ayrshire Council has the Gold Catering Mark for their primary school meals service across 53 primary schools and their school meals service in 1 secondary school, collectively serving around 5,500 meals per day
- Encore Hospitality Services has the Gold Catering Mark for the Emirates Arena Café, serving 140 meals per day and 50,500 meals per year
Silver Award Holders
- Encore Hospitality Services has the Silver Catering Mark for two Glasgow Leisure Centres, Bellahouston Leisure Centre and Tollcross Leisure Centre, serving 100 meals per day on their breakfast and lunch menus.
- Sodexo has the Silver Catering Mark for four Scottish Government dining outlets serving around 1050 Catering Mark meals each day to Scottish Government employees and visitors.
Bronze Award Holders
Stirling Council achieves the Food for Life Catering Mark
If you would like to find out more about the Food for Life Catering Mark – perhaps you are a caterer interested in gaining the Catering Mark, or you know of a caterer who you think should have the Catering Mark – please contact us:
Useful resources for caterers