Low Carbon Farming Info Event - Cumbria
12 February 2013 14:00 - 12 February 2013 18:00
Low Luckens Organic Resource Centre, Low Luckens Farm, Roweltown, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA6 6LJ
PRACTICAL STEPS TO REDUCE FARM EMISSIONS
This FREE Low Carbon Farming event will look at:
- Minimising emissions through nutrient and soil management
- On-farm renewable energy opportunities
- The steps taken by Low Luckens to minimise their carbon footprint
- A tour of the Low Luckens anaerobic digester
- Low carbon tools such as the Farm Carbon Assessment Tool (FCAT)
The event is free and refreshments will be provided. Booking is essential.
Low Luckens can provide comfortable hostel-style accommodation at affordable rates for those travelling from afar.
To reserve your place please call Sam Adams 0117 314 5127 or email email@example.com