Aquaculture standards consultation
24 June - 24 August 2015
The aquaculture standards consultation has now closed.
Timescale for consultation and publication
- This consultation closed on Monday 24th August.
- The consultation findings were discussed by the Aquaculture Standards Committee on 7th September.
- Their recommendations were approved by our Standards Board on 30th September.
- Standards Board’s recommendations will be discussed by the Board of Trustees in early January 2016.
- If agreed, the new Soil Association organic aquaculture standards will be published in late January 2016.
- A suitable lead-in time for licensees and applicants to meet any additional standards will be provided.
If you have any questions about the aquaculture standards review process you can call the Standards Team on 0117 314 5178, email email@example.com or write to us at Soil Association, South Plaza, Marlborough Street, Bristol BS1 3NX.