Keep an eye on these pages for more information on Organic September 2015 - the UK's biggest celebration of all things organic.
Our marketing toolkit is now available to download - just fill in the form to get yours here.
You can get your event or promotion listed on the Soil Association website - just tell us all about it here.
Our top 5 tips for Organic September
- Switch to organic milk. Organic milk is naturally different - no system of farming produces milk with higher levels of omega 3 fatty acids or a healthier balance of omega-6.
- Eat less, but better, organic meat. Organic animals enjoy the very highest welfare standards of any farmed animals. They are fed a GM free diet and graze on organic pasture where pesticides are severely restricted.
- Switch to organic beauty. There are currently no legal standards for organic beauty so some products may be labelled 'organic' even if it doesn't always stand true. Look for the Soil Association symbol to make sure that what you put on your body is as important as what goes in it.
- Sign up for an organic veg box. Organic farms support 50% more wildlife than non-organic farms, so you're not just treating yourself to the best of British produce, you're also helping to protect bees, birds and butterflies.
- Brew an organic tea or coffee. Organic tea and coffee is grown without the use of artificial pesticides and fertilisers. This not only reduces the farmers' exposure, it also means healthier soils and more habitats for birds and wildlife.
By choosing organic we can all support a kinder, greener and better food system – from more bees and hedgerows, better animal welfare, and shorter more trustworthy food chains.